torek, 3. junij 2014

Soccer is changing with time!



I want to write this post about how soccer is changing trough years, there have been many improvements and new things added to the world of soccer.  Take a look below and find some interesting things.
Beautiful game is changing with time!


Soccer boots or cleats

They have changed a lot, at the beginning of soccer there were just a few, so there were always all players with the same footwear. Than later new brands were build which are now specified in making soccer cleats, for example nike, puma and adidas. Now we have different kinds of boots with all kinds of colors and various tips of designs. When we come in the shop, we almost do not know which one to buy, becasue there are so many.

Soccer ball

Also the soccer ball has changed, now we have soccer balls which have chip, with which we know, if the ball passed the goal line. The balls are also in different colours and many designs.

Style of playing

There has also changed the style of playing, if you think not, try watching some old mathces and you will se the big difference. I think the modern soccer is played more examined and there are more tactics and ways which modern coaches study. 
In the past

Conclusion

To sum up I think that soccer has changed a lot and there are so many new things, but you think they are all good? I do not know, some of them are, some of them no. I more prefer the modern style of soccer which is played now. I do not know why, maybe becasue I am from this generation. Do you think there will be more new things added to soccer? I think yes, but I have no idea what will they change? Have you anything in your mind? Do you like the article? Please check also other articles.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar