nedelja, 6. julij 2014

My best soccer player Gareth Bale



Probably there is every person who has his favorite player, so I have mine. There are a lot of different players around the world and in some parts of the world, some players are more popular there others. Having you favorite player is good, because you follow all his matches and all things that he does. Consequently it is on some way your idol and you want to be like him. You buy his jerseys, cleats and more. My best player, currently is Gareth Bale, I love how he plays and his behavior. His is quite humble even that his transfer from Tottenham to Real Madrid was the biggest. I really like him and wish him the best. What is your favorite player?
Buy Gareth Bale jersey
Buy Gareth Bale T-shirt



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar